Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We're Back!

Ok, ok....so apparently, we're not the best bloggers! I created this gmail account Blog several MONTHS ago and am still having problems finding time to get on here to update our site.




But I'm going to TRY and give it another shot!

So here we go........

I'll start with just a few pictures of our recent trip to Virginia Beach, VA for a Trace Adkins concert at the naval base! We stayed down there 2 nights, ate at fun restaurants and enjoyed the beach. The concert was awesome too! We even toured the Norfolk Naval Base where Travis used to board the aircraft carriers when he was in the Navy!

And if you didn't know---this trip was on the heels of my week-long coverage of Hurricane Dolly down in South Padre Island. FOX News sent me down to Texas suddenly on Monday and we were there till Friday. What a long week!


I'm better at updating my myspace page...so if you want to read about my hurricane adventures you can log onto www.myspace.com/mindymizell


Travis doesn't have a clue how to work this blog so I'll likely be the one updating it. But he's doing well! We're praying he gets a new job soon though. The 3am-noon shift is starting to get him burned out.
Little weekened getaways definitely help both of us relax!

Anyways- we're glad you are taking the time to catch up with us via our blog! We'll try to do better about updating it!








3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey, Mindy! It's Kelly (Pace) Capron. I found your blog through Katie, my sister. How fun to see some pics of you and hear how you are doing!

Vigoren Family said...

Finally! Although you two are great kissers, I was ready for something new! Hope you update more frequently...and I hope to see you again soon!

Ingrid said...

Yay!A new blog, wahoo.
Great to see the pics and read the updates. Y'all are in my prayers regarding job opportunities...anxious to see what develops.