Friday, March 21, 2008

Introduction




Hello friends & family!

Welcome to our new "Travis and Mindy" Galey blog. We plan on using this site to share the latest with what's going on in our lives, especially new pictures as we get them!

Several of our friends use blogs regularly and it's been a great way for us to catch up so we finally decided to give it a shot and get a blog ourselves.

Next month, many of you know we're going on a 12-day cruise through much of Greece. We'll be sure to update this site with many, many pictures.

Love,
Travis & Mindy

4 comments:

Debbie Patterson said...

What a beautiful picture of you two! I'm very excited about your upcoming trip. Have great time.

Pam & John said...

Have a wonderful trip and hope to meet for dinner sometime. Love, Pam and John

Ingrid said...

I love it! I remember this cruise...I think I was at Matt's new house having homemade breakfast burritos when he was considering the trip.
Hope y'all havea great time and I look forward to reading your future posts.

Happy Easter!

Chris and Debbie said...

Hi Mindy and Travis - this is great! I'll see you later today for Broadway and dinner in NYC! Can't wait for the cruise!
Debbie